Tuesday, June 14, 2011

How to get the coupons you need

I recently have been in desperate need of stackable OFF bug spray coupons for Mr G since he goes through a bottle a week at work, but have been unable to get enough. SO... I appealed to the "couponing community" on Facebook. There are several groups, but the one I frequent the most is Frugal Edmonton Mama . She is based in this area and has a billion followers (ok, maybe not a billion). Anyways, I appealed to her followers on Facebook and within 30 seconds had replies to make some trades.

As a result of these trades (I traded Enfamil and huggies), I was able to get Mr G. 6 bottles of Deep Woods off for *FREE*!!!

Since this is such a valuable tool I would like to start some more regular trades. If you are interested in making some trades, please post in the comments and we'll see how well this goes. I will start a new tab for trades up by printables if we have the demand.

What coupons are you seeking? Are you overwhelmed with one certain coupon (I am, I have a StacK of Scrubbing bubbles/Fantastic).

Let the trades begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment