Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Want to know what $10.00 at Shoppers buys you?

Well... when you hit the clearance section with your coupons, you walk away very happy!
Here's my breakdown:

- 1 pkg Pampers Easy Ups @ $5.50, used brandsaver insert coupon save $3.00 =$2.50

- 3 FULL SIZED Gillete hair and body wash @ $1.60 ea, used brandsaver insert coupon save $5.00 WUB 3 = MADE $0.20 (the cashier k'd the overage)

- 2 Two pack Dove deodorant @ $1.85 ea. Used tearpad Save $2.00 WUB 2 Dove products (found at shoppers by the Dove bar soap) = $1.70 (that is $0.43/deodorant!!)

- 3 Southern butter pecan coffee creamer (smaller size) @ $2.00 ea (not sure why these were clearanced?!) No coupon, but if I dont get coffee in the am with creamer, well, let's just say it's ugly... = $6.00 (still saved $3.75)

RETAIL COST OF THIS (plus taxes) would have been $ 64.50!!!!!!!

I was so happy, and really I lucked out! They were filling the clearance shelves as we were there. I didnt even have my coupon binder, but fortunately I had just picked up a couple brandsaver inserts from my Mother in Law (THANKS MA!!) soI was able to use those. We're going back tomorrow because there was a TON of clearance Aveeno stuff (which is odd) so I'm going back to get a few free bars of aveeno soap and face wash using THIS . The soaps were only !$1.15 each, so my overage (if I get it again) will cover the remainder of the face wash!!

Have you spotted any CRAZY deals lately? Anything jump at you from a cleance shelf? Please share your deals and tips!

Have a random moneysaving tip? Enter in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment